Who doesn’t want to feel great?
If you had the choice wouldn’t you choose to feel like you were really engaged in life, energized, vibrant, resilient and just happy?
Would you like to face life’s challenges with ease, following your heart and doing what is important to you, while having fun and lots of adventures?
Do you wish you could sleep better wake up feeling refreshed to meet the challenges of your day with resilience and ease?
Do you aim to be so much better at life, kinder, more compassionate and be more present with your loved ones?
Would love to deepen those important relationships and find a way to be with them with openness, acceptance and Joy?
Do you aspire to have a deeply loving relationship with your partner, a partnership that is built on trust, love and acceptance supporting each other to achieve your collective and individual dreams?
So lets address the “Elephant in the Room” – Stress!!!
Did you know that stress is becoming an epidemic in our society? And that chronic stress makes us emotionally Sad, our bodies Sick and our minds Stupid that is we often make really poor decisions and go into overwhelm when we are stressed?
The Women’s Health Survey 2018 spoke to 15,000 women from across Australia and found:
- 66.9 per cent of women felt nervous, anxious or on edge on several days or more in the last four weeks
- 46.1 per cent reported that a doctor or a psychologist had diagnosed them with depression or anxiety
- 34.3 per cent of women reported that they didn’t get time to themselves on a weekly basis
Here at Perfectly balanced life we are providing an alternative, a safe warm environment, everything we do here is to combat the stress epidemic, easily and effectively.
What we offer to combat Chronic stress and Chronic Pain:
- Individual “In 2 minds” consultations which can include Clinical Hypnotherapy, Mindfulness therapy, Mindset coaching and Meditation
- Group classes incorporating Yoga, Mindfulness & Meditation
- Regular 4 week Mindfulness Introductory Courses
- Regular group workshops for stress management & Chronic Pain Management incorporating modalities of Mindfulness, Meditation, Hypnotherapy & Mindset strategies – these workshops are in a series of workshops titled: “In 2 Minds”
- Workplace programs – Group Mindfulness, Hypnotherapy and self hypnotherapy sessions and workshops
Mindfulness what is it?
Most people don’t realise that mindfulness is a natural intrinsic ability that everyone has. In fact most people will be relatively mindful for approximately up to 50% of the time, this of course will differ from person to person.
Mindfulness is basically our ability to be aware of our thoughts, emotions, sensations in our body and what is going on around us at any given time. When we are paying attention to the present moment we are not dwelling on the past or worrying about the future. With practice we begin to feel better, mindfulness does this by making the fight or flight part of our brain less reactive
Learning to be more mindful has many benefits, we learn how to be kinder toward ourselves as opposed to being critical or judgmental also research has shown benefits such as:
- Reducing stress, anxiety and symptoms of depression
- Increases our ability to be more resilient when we experience challenges
- Enhances our ability to focus for longer, improving memory
- Improves our performance when studying and working
- Improving our relationships in both our personal and professional lives
- It has also been shown to improve our overall well being