Who doesn’t want to feel great?
If you had the choice wouldn’t you choose to feel like you were really engaged in life, energized, vibrant, resilient and just happy?
Would you like to face life’s challenges with ease?
Follow your heart and do what is important to you?
Do you wish you could sleep better wake up feeling refreshed to meet the challenges of your day with resilience and ease?
Would love to deepen those important relationships and find a way to be with them with openness, acceptance and Joy?
So lets address the “Elephant in the Room” – Stress!!!
Did you know that stress is becoming an epidemic in our society? And that chronic stress makes us emotionally Sad, our bodies Sick and our minds Stupid that is we often make really poor decisions and go into overwhelm when we are stressed?
The Women’s Health Survey 2018 spoke to 15,000 women from across Australia and found:
- 66.9 per cent of women felt nervous, anxious or on edge on several days or more in the last four weeks
- 46.1 per cent reported that a doctor or a psychologist had diagnosed them with depression or anxiety
- 34.3 per cent of women reported that they didn’t get time to themselves on a weekly basis
Here at Perfectly balanced life we are providing an alternative, a safe warm environment, everything we do here is to combat the stress epidemic, easily and effectively.
What we offer to combat Chronic stress and Empower extraordinary life enhancing change is:
- Individual consultations which can include:
- Clinical Hypnotherapy,
- Energetic Hypnotherapy
- Mindfulness therapy,
- Mindset coaching and
- Reconnective Healing
- Group classes incorporating Yoga, Mindfulness & Meditation
- Regular 4 week Mindfulness Introductory Courses
- Regular group workshops for stress management & Chronic Pain Management incorporating modalities of Mindfulness, Meditation, Hypnotherapy & Mindset strategies – these workshops are in a series of workshops titled: “In 2 Minds”
- Workplace programs – Group Mindfulness, Hypnotherapy and self hypnotherapy sessions and workshops
Hypnotherapy what is it?
Hypnotherapy uses guided relaxation, intense concentration, and focused attention to achieve a heightened state of awareness that is sometimes called a trance.
Clinical hypnosis deliberately induces an altered state of awareness. Once the mind is in a focussed and sometimes relaxed state, any therapeutic suggestions given can have great effect on attitudes, perceptions and behaviours. The way that this occurs isn’t fully understood.
The brain has different levels of consciousness, or awareness, ranging from fully alert to drowsy to fully asleep, with variations in between. Hypnotic states occur naturally and spontaneously
Hypnotherapy uses the minds natural ability and resources to alleviate pain and suffering and remove emotional blockages and limiting beliefs that get in the way from achieving what your heart longs for in your life. Whether it is to feel more confident, manage your weight, reduce your stress or anxiety, alleviate chronic pain or overcoming limiting addictions or phobias.
Hypnosis is not a new modality of treatment. Hypnosis has had a variety of names and has been used for millenia as a means of influencing human behaviour. Therapeutic suggestion and concentration have been practised throughout the history as we have sought to recognise and treat discomfort, disorder and disease.
There is more than just anecdotal evidence that Hypnotherapy works the British Psycological Society commissioned a working group to survey the evidence and write a formal report in 2001. They found “Enough studies have now accumulated to suggest that the inclusion of hypnotic procedures may be beneficial in the management and treatment of a wide range of conditions and problems encountered in the practice of medicine, psychiatry and psychotherapy.”
Pain and Hypnotherapy
There is also growing evidence that hypnotherapy can help you manage Pain both chronic and acute.
Studies suggest that it may be more effective than other psychological treatments, such as supportive counselling, cognitive behavioural therapy alone, physical therapy or educational programs for cancer pain, low-back pain, arthritis pain and other chronic pain conditions.
Hypnotherapy can help with:
- Weight Management
- Stress and Anxiety
- Building Self Esteem and Confidence
- Improving Relationships
- and so much more
FAQ for Hypnotherapy
For a better understanding and answering FAQ click HERE
Mindfulness what is it?
Most people don’t realise that mindfulness is a natural intrinsic ability that everyone has. In fact most people will be relatively mindful for approximately up to 50% of the time, this of course will differ from person to person.
Mindfulness is basically our ability to be aware of our thoughts, emotions, sensations in our body and what is going on around us at any given time. When we are paying attention to the present moment we are not dwelling on the past or worrying about the future. With practice we begin to feel better, mindfulness does this by making the fight or flight part of our brain less reactive
Learning to be more mindful has many benefits, we learn how to be kinder toward ourselves as opposed to being critical or judgmental also research has shown benefits such as:
- Reducing stress, anxiety and symptoms of depression
- Increases our ability to be more resilient when we experience challenges
- Enhances our ability to focus for longer, improving memory
- Improves our performance when studying and working
- Improving our relationships in both our personal and professional lives
- It has also been shown to improve our overall well being